Ramping Up for 2018!
We look forward to greeting a colossal group of square dancers at 2018 Scares and Squares!
When: October 26-28, 2018.
Where: NEW VENUES for 2018. The Multnomah Arts Center is under construction and unavailable for our dance weekend. We have made other arrangements for 2018.
- On Friday night and Saturday, we will be dancing at the Oak Grove Community Club, 14496 SE Cedar Ave., Oak Grove, Oregon 97267.
- On Sunday, we will be dancing at the Milwaukie Grange, 12015 SE 22nd Ave., Milwaukie, Oregon 97222.
What: Your registration includes:
- 15 hours of dancing, from Basic through C-2!
- Friday picnic-style dinner, Saturday night banquet, and Sunday brunch.
- Saturday night Halloween costume contest!
Watch for the full schedule on our dedicated Scares and Squares website–coming soon.
Callers: We have three of the world’s greatest square dance callers: Kris Jensen (Albuquerque), Michael Kellogg (LA), and Gary Monday (Seattle).
Cost: The entire weekend of dancing, food, and fun costs $85 per dancer if you register by September 1, 2018. If you miss that deadline, you can register for $95 per dancer by October 1, 2018. After that, registration is still a bargain at $105 per dancer.